DIFFERENCE IS A SUPERPOWER
Difference is what drives debate, changes perspectives and broadens horizons. We see it as a superpower that all our people have.
Empowering everyone to bring their full selves to work is core to us unlocking individual potential.
Equality is the goal
We are determined that everyone has an equal chance to join us and progress their career with Frontier. We care about creating an inclusive atmosphere and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
By doing this, we bring together the imagination, curiosity and flexibility to deliver advice that gets to the heart of what matters to our clients. We also think working with a diverse range of colleagues makes life more fun and interesting.
Inclusion in action
Our Diversity and Inclusion programme is employee driven with support from our People Director. We trust and empower our people to ‘be the change they want to see’ by creating spaces and networks for everyone to contribute to successful inclusion outcomes.
Our Executive and Board ensure our aspirations are met by checking that diversity and inclusion runs through everything we do through bold actions, clear and visible changes to behaviours and thinking, and a pro-active approach to addressing D&I within the firm. So far, we've made important strides forward to reach the levels of diversity and inclusion that we aspire to but we will always challenge ourselves to do more.
Some of our recent initiatives include:
- Employee led networks;
- Practice led D&I initiatives and feedback;
- Introducing 2 months of enhanced parental leave for all parents in addition to our 4 months of maternity (primary carer ) leave;
- Regular seminars and talks from external speakers focussing on topics and lived inclusion experiences;
- Enhanced flexible working options for all staff;
- Providing peer-support role models and return to work coaching for all new parents returning to work;
- Having a dedicated team monitoring wellbeing and promoting awareness on mental health; and
- Celebrating holidays and cultural events of Frontier’s international and culturally diverse staff.