To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last fourteen years.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Where you could work
There are many areas of our business you can choose to join:
All routes offer you the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Ways you can gain work experience
We have work experience opportunities across all our business areas. Our programmes will help you learn where your skills, interests and career goals would best fit into our business. You could spend as little as one day with us on a career open day, or if you’re looking to invest more time, you could apply to our summer internship programme or perhaps one of our work placements.
Our offer to you
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary and have the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
What we look for
For most of our programmes, we welcome applications from all degree subjects. You’ll need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
How to apply
For most of our programmes we welcome applications from all degree subjects. The skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career.
Join PwC. We’ll help you reach your full potential.